Terms & Conditions
We’re delighted to welcome you to our website! Although the terms and conditions below are a bit long-winded, people tell us they’re really important! So here goes…
The term ‘No Brainer’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, NoBrainer Agency Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales whose registered office is Suite 2B, Quayside, Wilderspool Park, Warrington, Cheshire, WA4 6HL. Our company registration number is 9543313 and our VAT registration number is 215579495. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01925 635599.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Both the website, and these terms and conditions, are subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We are not responsible for viruses. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than where prior approval has been expressly given in writing by us in advance. If you wish to link to or make use of the content on our site, please contact email@example.com. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or for information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources.